Tuesday, October 18, 2005

 

Five Iron Frenzy - You Can't Handle This

You Can't Handle This
Five Iron Frenzy


Making young girls pine,
I don't have the time.
Babies get in line,
I've got a protractor!
Got a stapler now
It goes "Ka-ching"!
Gotta have the math club crown me king!
Gotta rock the screen with the cosine graphing
On my calculator!

If you're up
And if you want
A piece of me
Wave goodbye
And blow a kiss
'Cause you can't handle this!

No, No, No
You can't handle this
(Hoo hoo hoo, hoo hoo hoo, hoo hoo)
No, No, No
You can't handle this

Through my glasses glare,
You'll see savoir faire.
Beneath my icy stare,
I've got a retainer!
Maybe I'm the physics main event!
Maybe I'm the chem club president!
Maybe even Texas Instruments,
Thinks that I'm coplanar!

If you're up
And if you want
A piece of me
Wave goodbye
And blow a kiss
'Cause you can't handle this!

No, No, No
You can't handle this
(Hoo hoo hoo, hoo hoo hoo, hoo hoo)
No, No, No
You can't handle this

And Leonard Nemoy
Can't stand up to this.
And Captain James T. Kirk
Bows beneath my fists.
And I am awesome!
AWESOME!
I am the awesomest!!!

No, No, No
You can't handle this
(Hoo hoo hoo, hoo hoo hoo, hoo hoo)
No, No, No
You can't handle this

No no no no no no
No no no no no no
No no no no no nooo...

YEAAHHHHHH.....

***

Hahaha, now this is a geek anthem if I've ever heard one! I mean, you could just imagine this geeky guy in a white shirt pocket protector (w/ protractor!) big glasses greasy hair, walking the halls of some highschool, head up high all proud and full of himself! "I am the Awesomest!" LOL

I know, another Five Iron Frenzy song, but I mean c'mon, it's just so awesome! Geekiness to the core! Anyways, onwards to another "explication"...

No time for girls, eh? Haha, right! Dateless loser are you! And yeah, ladies love your geek machines! Woo, head of the math club eh? Yeah, almost the quarterback, you're right there! HAHAHA!

So, brushing off the horde of girls throwing themselves on you, eh? They can't handle you, eh?! LOL!!!

HAHAHA, oh man, gotta take a break, that's just awesome...this song's all about denial in the most proudly ignorant way...

And then the next verse continues on towards even more geekiness, w/ the glasses and retainer, science clubs...and a freakin' texas instruments comment! Haha! And you're coplanar, eh? Perhaps coplanar to all the girls that wanna be w/ you?? Yeah right buddy, you're not on the same level as girls, you like 3 leagues away, hahaha...

STAR TREK REFERENCES?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then he goes off into his own little world, "I'm Awesome! I'm the Awesomest!!!" Hahaha, completely delusional...well, he does seem to realize it near the end, "no no no no, no no!", but at the end, yeahhhhhhh I'm awesome!

And one last thing. Although I ragged on this guy in this whole blog, I know that this guy is ME. THIS IS ME. At least, in some form or another, heheh...and I'm sure in some way this guy is in a part of all of us. And other such sappy moments as this.

***

Hope you guys are enjoying all this, haha...man, such horrible "explications"...I mean, I don't think I should even be calling 'em explications...next time, I won't blog here at 1:30am, lol...[but don't hold me to that, heh...]

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?