Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 

Lalaine!!!

Ahh, Lalaine, the most beautiful girl that was on Lizzy Macguire. Wait, I mean, she became beautiful since lizzy. Not during when she was twelve. That's just icky.

Anyways, a while back, say 2-3 summers ago, I got a big crush on Lalaine. Like, Allison Mack crush. Kinda for the same reasons too, heheh...but yeah, apparently she makes music a la her female counterpart on the show. Ahh, there's nothing like pop music whose target market is 8 yr old girls.

So without further ado, here's Lalaine - You Wish

Yes, awful, I know, but I was so infatuated that I actually LIKED it! Hahaha...

So, why was I infatuated to begin with? Half-flip, was on buffy season 7 (favourite show at the time), is a musician (although not a very good one), and is cute as heck w/o being a bombshell. So, basically, we have a lot in common / could be my type / tv crush. Heheh...

Sooooo, pic time!


(Lalaine's in the middle!)




(That shirt says Dorks Are Hot. That's AWESOME)


Okay, so this isn't an explication, so sue me!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?